Today I’ve reached a critical mass of saying “boy, I’d really love to play X… when I have time.”
I’ve found myself saying this about enough games over the last week, over and over and over, that it’s become clear I need a plan of attack.
So, without further ado, here’s what I’m intending to play over the next little while:
Now (this week)
- Slay the Spire: Make meaningful progress towards 100%. Unsure how long this will take. No stress if 100% isn’t feasible right now.
- World of Warcraft: Unlock Kul Tirans, then level a Kul Tiran until I get bored or hit the level cap. Then probably unsub.
Next (1-2 weeks after)
- Final Fantasy XIV: Play it with friends, see if it sticks.
- Grab something from Candidates.
- Final Fantasy XIV: If I’m still enjoying it, I’ll keep playing it.
- Grab some more stuff from Candidates.
Here’s some other games that will either be placed in the schedule as time allows, or won’t be eligible until something about them changes.
Things I’ll play to fill in gaps.
- Bleed: Incredibly hard, will take a lot of practice.
- Odallus: The Dark Call: Not fun, but theoretically doable.
- Batman: Arkham Asylum: Heard it’s good.
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed: It’d be good to have this done. Probably not feasible, some achievements are hard, but progress is progress.
- Coin Crypt: Game’s fun, achievements are probably not realistic. Still, as mentioned above, progress is progress.
- Hand of Fate: Game’s super fun. A bit hard. Would be good to have this done.
- Borderlands 1: I have achievement things to do for this, but I require people. This may or may not happen soon.
Games I’m not playing until something changes.
- Organ Trail: Has broken achievements.
- Abstract Arena: Probably has broken achievements. Difficult to tell because nobody plays it.
- Osmos: I need to be at least two brain sizes bigger before coming back to this.
Whew! Having a plan is good. Now to see whether I stick to it!!